Montag, 4. Oktober 2010

ausstellung - exhibition "zugschauerschaft"

so wurden die besucher begrüßt!
welcoming 
mein raum - mal sehr minimalistisch
my room - very minimalist
photos and collagen
kleine installation mit bahndamm-schotter, "spinnweben" und eisenbahn
little installation with embarkment gravel (right word?), "cobwebs" and train
collage mit zug und "spinnweben" 
collage with  a little train and "cobwebs"
collage "jerxheim - außer samstag"
collage "jerxheim - except saturday"
"nicht öffnen, bevor der zug hält"

leider hat es fast 6 stunden gedauert, bis ich diese fotos runterladen konnte. eigentlich sollten es ein paar mehr sein. aber es hat ewig gedauert und einige wurden gar nicht angenommen. habt ihr nach den neuerungen bei blogger auch solche probleme mit dem runterladen und sortieren???

7 Kommentare:

LOVE STITCHING RED hat gesagt…

Where is this place? Have you gone somewhere to study art? Or a holiday? Is it your studio? I would love to know. I like the basic look. It makes the art stand out. Have a good week Mano xo

Helene hat gesagt…

dein raum gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut. ich mag die art, wie du die bilder angeordnet hast.

mano hat gesagt…

vielen dank, liebe heike und helene, ich freu mich, dass es euch gefällt!

hello carolyn, this room belongs to a part of the old railway station in jerxheim (have a look to my post from 24.8.2010!), which is a little village near braunschweig by the past border to GDR. til world war II this station was very important. since 3 years the railway line is closed. Now there is the home of "kunstwirkstoff" (www.kunstwirkstoff.de), where happens exhibitions, performances, workshops and more.
myself - I studied paedagogy, but for more than 30 years I learnt art and creativity in many workshops and courses. for a long time I teached children and adults to develope ideas and imaginations of their own. now I am on a pre-pension and I'm happy about it, because I have plenty of time devising my own projects.

LOVE STITCHING RED hat gesagt…

Mano, thank you very much for the explanation. I think it was the suitcase in the first photograph that confused me. I thought you were travelling. Anyway, I am so pleased to know more about your studies and how you spend your time. The room is a very good exhibition space. The light is good and minimalist is good. Thank you Mano xo

Emma hat gesagt…

Great exhibition space, I am so glad when beautiful old buildings are given new life.

Thank you for your kind comments - I had so much fun modelling at my first fashion show!

ieva jansone hat gesagt…

der raum ist so gut!!
ach, schön hast du's gemacht, schade, dass ich nicht live dabei sein konnte..

jahreszeitenbriefe hat gesagt…

War schön jetzt in den alten Posts zu blättern, aus einer Zeit, in der wir uns noch gar nicht kannten... 🧡. Liebe Grüße Ghislana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails